Nordic Walks Programme October to December 2021
Last Changed : 3 October 2021
|October 7||Brian||Cilgerran – Teifi Gorge||4.5|
|21||Paul||Uzmaston – Boulston Farm and Return (High Tide 07:30)||4.3|
|28||Brian||Llawhaden to Gelli and return||5.0|
|November 4||Chris||West Williamston/ Carew||3.8|
|11||Paul||Land Shipping/ Coedcanlas||5.0|
|18||Chris||New Inn – Amroth Church – Colby and Return||4.5||John Brian|
|December 2||Paul||Merlins Bridge to Johnston||4.0||John|
|16||Chris||Johnston to Neyland||4.5||John|
1. All these walks can be adapted to offer shorter, easier options. These will be available on request to Paul – as long as he is not leading the main walk.
2. All walkers are expected to comply with the club’s Walker’s Agreement during all club walks.
3. We are currently unable to accept new members and no casual or guest walkers can be accepted until further notice.
4. All walks are free to club members but you have to find your own way to the start point.
5. Please contact Paul if you need directions or help with transport