Nordic Walks Programme August to October 2021
Last Changed : 25 July 2021
|Date||Leader||Walk Start Point & Time, Route, Bus? Cafe? Tide Time? Plus other useful Information||Dist|
|July 29||Brian||Manorbier-Swan Lake Bay and return|
No shorter option
|August 5||Brian||Cresswell Quay – Lawrenny and Return||5|
|12||John||Bosherston / Stackpole Estate||<5|
|19||Paul||Amroth – Colby Lodge – Craig y Borion – Rosemary Lane Horsemanstone – Lower Pendeilo -Colby Lodge – Amroth||4.5|
|September 2||John||Eagles Lodge – Slebech and return||5|
|9||John||Stackpole / Bosherston||5|
|30||Chris||New Inn – Amroth Church – Colby and Return||4.5|
|October 7||Paul||Uzmaston – Boulston Farm and return|
High tide 07:30
|14||Brian||Cilgerran – Teifi Gorge||4.5|
|28||Paul||Llawhaden to Gelli and return||5|
1. All these walks can be adapted to offer shorter, easier options. These will be available on request to Paul – as long as he is not leading the main walk.
2. All walkers are expected to comply with the club’s Walker’s Agreement during all club walks.
3. We are currently unable to accept new members and no casual or guest walkers can be accepted until further notice.
4. All walks are free to club members but you have to find your own way to the start point.
5. Please contact Paul if you need directions or help with transport